Antigua Island safari 4by 4 and beach

Blossum

Please dont move as I am interested in the ncl excursionHas anyone done this excursion?Is it worth the money?do you really go off road?Would children enjoy it?
Your post won't be removed from this board because you're asking about an NCL excursion. Members should limit their responses to the NCL excursion only. If you want other information about the port or trips on your own, you should visit that port of call board.

Please dont move as I am interested in the ncl excursionHas anyone done this excursion?Is it worth the money?do you really go off road?Would children enjoy it?

We did the Jeep® Off-road Exploration & Beach tour from NCL in 2004. You certainly travel places you could not get by car.

1474112093_AdventureAntiguajeep.jpg.369dffea3815d220bc3feaac09da7743.jpg

My family and I (kids 6 and 8). Did this tour April 2006 on the Jewel. WE all loved the excursion. The driver was great, interacted with the kids and kept them laughing. Some of the jokes they make during the tour are a bit corny, and depending on your point of view may be slightly "off color", but nothing that I was concerned about.

You go inland, up some steep hills, and do learn a bit about the island and people. 2 stops for us, one was planned at the top of a hill with an amazing view, punch and rum punch for all. One unplanned as we saw a roadside fruit.vegatable vendor and asked to stop.

We stopped at Turners Beach for about 60 minutes at the end of the tour for a quick swim.

It was a lot of fun, a lot of laughing. Our driver was great.

Archived