Hawaii cruise shore excursions

Amor de Madre

I will be taking the Summit December 23 14 day hawaii cruise and I was wondering if any body can help with regards to the shore excursion that Celebrity offers in Hawaii. It's a shore excursion that really worth to take???. Any good experience by anybody that had taken this cruise before?. I'm planning to try to move around by my self but there are sometime shore excursions that worth to take.

Thanks in advance for sharing your experience.

Regards,

We've been to Hawaii on a cruise, but not Celebrity. We didn't do any excursions, just rented a car and took off on our own. We always had a blast. I don't like being on someone else's timetable. We saw black sand beaches, lava flow over a road, the road to Hana (amazing!), the farthest point south, and lots of other things. The luau I recommend is not a ship excursion, but it's called Germaine's Luau in Honolulu. Excellent! We went to it with some friends. I heard people later on our cruise ship talking about the luau they went to and they didn't like it. Of course, X may do a different luau. I have absolutely no idea which luau the ship chose.

Some people like ship's excursions, and some don't. We don't, but if you do, maybe going over to the roll call will be best for you. Actually, you need to go to your roll call anyway, just to meet everyone cruising with you!

Have a great time,

Shay

Archived