Crown and Anchor Stuff (merged)

sakegato

Hi there! I was hoping that someone could help me out. I received something in the mail from the Crown and Anchor Society. It had specials and such on the inside - one of them being a certain amount of $$ off of the Liberty next October. My husband and I are getting ready to book a cruise and he told me that he threw that piece of mail away. Did anyone else receive it? If so - could you tell me what the dates were, the amount of $$ off and what I am supposed to do in order to get that money off? I would really, really appreciate it. I checked Crown and Anchor online and they didn't have anything about the Liberty in October.

Thank so much -

Allison

Vision of the Seas - March 2006

Empress of the Seas - September 2005

Jewel of the Seas - April 2005

Mariner of the Seas - April 2004

Hi there! I was hoping that someone could help me out. I received something in the mail from the Crown and Anchor Society. It had specials and such on the inside - one of them being a certain amount of $$ off of the Liberty next October. My husband and I are getting ready to book a cruise and he told me that he threw that piece of mail away. Did anyone else receive it? If so - could you tell me what the dates were, the amount of $$ off and what I am supposed to do in order to get that money off? I would really, really appreciate it. I checked Crown and Anchor online and they didn't have anything about the Liberty in October.

Thank so much -

Allison

Vision of the Seas - March 2006

Empress of the Seas - September 2005

Jewel of the Seas - April 2005

Mariner of the Seas - April 2004

Had received a mailing as well from RCI, but not for October. The only dates for Liberty was 8/11, 8/25 & 9/8. The certificate was preprinted with our name/C&A number on it so not able to transfer to anyone else.

“We got one that was $50 off any cruise reserved between 10/18 and 12/17/06. We used it for our Liberty cruise in September, 2001.”

I called C&A and they said this offer is not available on the Internet therefore the only way to get it is to call and request that you receive all the offers by mail. Unless you ask they must assume that you want them only by the Internet.

I would prefer the Internet only BUT not if you miss some offers.

“We got one that was $50 off any cruise reserved between 10/18 and 12/17/06. We used it for our Liberty cruise in September, 2001.”

I called C&A and they said this offer is not available on the Internet therefore the only way to get it is to call and request that you receive all the offers by mail. Unless you ask they must assume that you want them only by the Internet.

Trust me. You do not want the internet coupons. You want the mailed coupons. ;)

TomCat32174][/b]Had received a mailing as well from RCI, but not for October. The only dates for Liberty was 8/11, 8/25 & 9/8. The certificate was preprinted with our name/C&A number on it so not able to transfer to anyone else.

Hi TomCat32174

That is the one I got too. Can you tell me if you are a Gold, Platinum or a Diamond member? (I am Platinum in this mailing only. Diamond in the next mailing.)

There is a coupon for the Empress, 11 night Nov. 5, 2007 cruise for $115 USD/inside and $225.00 USD/ outside and above.. I wanted to know if the Diamond coupons are a higher amount than Platinum? I have a balcony JS and have already been credited the Platinum $225.00. Being a new Diamond member, I do not know if they receive more?

Thanks.

We got coupons in the mail the end of July and we used it to book our cruise for next May. We booked August 3. I think you had until the end of August or September to use it. We saved $125 with our coupon.

[/b]

Trust me. You do not want the internet coupons. You want the mailed coupons. ;)

Hi TomCat32174

That is the one I got too. Can you tell me if you are a Gold, Platinum or a Diamond member? (I am Platinum in this mailing only. Diamond in the next mailing.)

There is a coupon for the Empress, 11 night Nov. 5, 2007 cruise for $115 USD/inside and $225.00 USD/ outside and above.. I wanted to know if the Diamond coupons are a higher amount than Platinum? I have a balcony JS and have already been credited the Platinum $225.00. Being a new Diamond member, I do not know if they receive more?

Thanks.

I am Diamond and the amount for the coupon on this sailing is the same as what you have.

I will say the offers are different...because I sign up my anchor number by internet and my husbands is done by mail and it's different cruises ...we got in the mail for our Sept cruise next year but never saw it offered on the internet...

Now don't give up if you've had a discount and have a coupon after you have booked the cruise...because my cruise in Sept. o7 I had recieved the $99 off for early booking...and then a coupon came out in the mail for the cruise for $125. for balcony or higher and I did get the discount also for the coupon...now it took me to fax the coupon and after 2 weeks I then email crown and anchor and asking what was taking so long...and with in a day was taken off...so good luck to anyone else.....

I would also agree I am glad we've got online for my crown and anchor and my dh is mail coupons because they are different coupons...

okay I'm looking at the savings certificates that I got in the mail sometime last week. There are a lot of dates to type and I don't have my scanner handy....are there any ships/dates in particular you want me to check? There arent any for the Freedom, but there is a $75 off inside/$150 off outside and above for the Liberty on Aug 11, Aug 25, Sept 8.

Mariner - $75 off inside/$150 outside and above - Aug 5, Aug 19, Sep 2, Sep 16,Sep 30, Oct 14, Oct 28, Nov 11, Nov 25.....

There are alot more....let me know if you need ships & dates!

Laura

Right now I'm looking at the savings certificates that I received in the mail about a week or so ago and the only coupon dates for the Vision are March 25th (crown and anchor member cruise), Sept 30th, Oct 7th and Oct 21st.

Laura

okay I'm looking at the savings certificates that I got in the mail sometime last week. There are a lot of dates to type and I don't have my scanner handy....are there any ships/dates in particular you want me to check? There arent any for the Freedom, but there is a $75 off inside/$150 off outside and above for the Liberty on Aug 11, Aug 25, Sept 8.

Mariner - $75 off inside/$150 outside and above - Aug 5, Aug 19, Sep 2, Sep 16,Sep 30, Oct 14, Oct 28, Nov 11, Nov 25.....

There are alot more....let me know if you need ships & dates!

Laura

I only had 125.00 off on balcony...do you get different amounts wonder if your different level crown anchor...do you know??? for the Sept 30th

dmhoul: Thank you. We are aware of the internet coupon, however we can not live w/ the October booking dates and are NOT able to rebook as there are some onboard credits etc that RCI will NOT allow to follow the new booking (if that makes sense). The mail coupons are much easier to use and we are in the process of getting back on the mailing lists!!!

Bruce

Laura:

Any coupons for the Jewel TA on 10/30/07???

TIA

Bruce

I do not know what you are in the Crown and Anchor. By your cruises you could be Platinum or Diamond?

My coupons are for Platinum members so they are higher than Gold members coupons. I have had my Empress Nov. 5, 2007 cruise booked since May 5, 2005. They accepted and deducted the $225.00 amount of my mailed coupon for the cruise in just three days. There is no canceling and re booking involved.

There is a mailed coupon for the Jewel 12 Night Transatlantic Westbound for Oct. 30, 2007. This coupon must be used by 12/31/06.

It is for $115.00 USD/Inside

$225.00 USD/Outside & Above

Alexis: That coupon is what we are looking/hoping for!!!!!!! :D :D :D We are Diamond, but if we can come up w/ the 'code' our TA will convert it to the proper Diamond version (just needs a place to start from). If I could ask, what is the coupon code you have received? As I stated earlier, the mail coupons are MUCH easier to use! TIA

Bruce

Alexis: That coupon is what we are looking/hoping for!!!!!!! :D :D :D We are Diamond, but if we can come up w/ the 'code' our TA will convert it to the proper Diamond version (just needs a place to start from). If I could ask, what is the coupon code you have received? As I stated earlier, the mail coupons are MUCH easier to use! TIA

Bruce

The code is:

Jewel, October 30, 2007

12-Night Transatlantic Westboaund

$115.00 USD/Inside HAJP

$225.00 USD/Outside & Above HAJO

Glad to help. ;)

Archived