The Magnet Placed Around The Door?

Cappy

What's The Deal With the Magnet Placed Around The Sliding Door Frame.Is It To Keep The AC On?I Was On The Legend For Lunch 2 Weeks Ago & Noticed Screws Going Around The Frame.Where Do You Place The Magnet?Why Does This Keep The AC Running.

What's The Deal With the Magnet Placed Around The Sliding Door Frame.Is It To Keep The AC On?I Was On The Legend For Lunch 2 Weeks Ago & Noticed Screws Going Around The Frame.Where Do You Place The Magnet?Why Does This Keep The AC Running.

the magnet makes the connection when the door is closed...when you open door the magnetic field is broken...so we just placed ours at the bottom of the door and it worked fine.

Barb

Cappy..

Don't worry about needing a magnet..

You won't...

The air conditioner stayed on regardless...

Besides..

That private poker game you were looking for the other day would not be so "private" when the ship caught fire due to the strain on the systems, Sweet Thang!!LOL

Why would you open the door and worry about the A/C?

I wouldn't leave the door open either and keep the air on? Not necessary, but occasionally since my husband smokes and I can't stand the smell in the cabin..we'd open the door to let out the smoke and keep the air on...if it's humid out and you don't..everything in the cabin gets steamy ..especially your camera lenses...and truthfully I don't really think I needed to explain myself, but I did for those of you who needed it, more than i needed to share it, lol..

The one time I didn't and it was soooo humid, all the mirrors were dripping wet in ten minutes and my camcorder wouldn't work because of the humidity...so I don't advise leaving the door open...unless you like it sticky and wet...but occasionally if you open the door ou might want it..now the first time I sailed on the Spirit we needed it, the second time the air didn't stop when the door opened...so I think Carnival might have disonnected that feature anyway...

Barb

I wouldn't leave the door open either and keep the air on? Not necessary, but occasionally since my husband smokes and I can't stand the smell in the cabin..we'd open the door to let out the smoke and keep the air on...if it's humid out and you don't..everything in the cabin gets steamy ..especially your camera lenses...and truthfully I don't really think I needed to explain myself, but I did for those of you who needed it, more than i needed to share it, lol..

The one time I didn't and it was soooo humid, all the mirrors were dripping wet in ten minutes and my camcorder wouldn't work because of the humidity...so I don't advise leaving the door open...unless you like it sticky and wet...but occasionally if you open the door ou might want it..now the first time I sailed on the Spirit we needed it, the second time the air didn't stop when the door opened...so I think Carnival might have disonnected that feature anyway...

Barb

Dang, Barb...

You're making my head spin....

Who could argue with 'that' logic....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!

Archived