Whats the best thing to do in Belize?

jubilee

[quote name='kapcruiser']Can you tell me where to get information about snorkeling in shark ray alley?[/QUOTE]
I've read some about Coral Breeze Limited. I have not yet booked an excursion with them, but they seem to have some good reviews here.

[url]www.coralbreezelimited.com[/url]

We just returned from our first ever cruise... it was fantastic. I have to say the highlight was cave-tubing in Belize. We are a family with four children ages 8,12, 15 and 17, and this was an activity we ALL enjoyed. We booked through Marvin at Wet N Wild, and our guide could not have been better. We all felt very well cared for, and the lunch was superb. Highly recommended.
[url="http://www.ecotoursbelize.com/"]www.ecotoursbelize.com[/url]

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Shaken_Bake']Snorkeling in Shark Ray Alley was the highlight of my trip. It's like swimming in a giant tropical aquarium! And how often can you say, "I swam with sharks and sting rays!"[/QUOTE]

Actually, both cavetubing AND shark ray alley snorkeling would be something I'd like to do!!

No chance to do both though, is there? Im thinking there wouldn't be enough time for both :(

Archived