The Best Way to beat Post Cruise Depression!!

geofg

After stuggling to get back to reality I found the greatest remedy for PCD. Start planning your next cruise!! I am in the works as we speak of planning my next vacation. Probably during my Christmas break. It helps me to have something to look forward to. Also am I nuts for considering one more trip before summer is out??? I just got back from my previous cruise on Sunday. I can put off my car payments Right?????

After stuggling to get back to reality I found the greatest remedy for PCD. Start planning your next cruise!! I am in the works as we speak of planning my next vacation. Probably during my Christmas break. It helps me to have something to look forward to. Also am I nuts for considering one more trip before summer is out??? I just got back from my previous cruise on Sunday. I can put off my car payments Right?????

Geof,

After your last experience on Carnival, what ship/line are you considering for your next cruise? Don't worry about that car payment, drive the ship to school. :D

Or we could avoid PCD all together by giving up cruising......???????????????? Not a chance!!!!!!!!!! My 6 year-old daughter stated it best when we returned to Long Beach after our New Year's cruise on the Ecstasy: "I'm on land and I don't like it!!!"

I strongly agree with everyone else, that after a cruise the only thing to do is book another. After my cruise on the Triumph last August, I had PCD:( so bad that I now have 3 cruises booked:) , one in Sept. another in Feb. and last but not least Sept. of 2005. I have already started looking into cruises for 2006.:rolleyes:

O.A.T.C., I've got it bad and its all so good.:D

After stuggling to get back to reality I found the greatest remedy for PCD. Start planning your next cruise!!

Yep, and visit CC often! :D

Archived