Gus to Falls??

Mooder

The boards here have convinced me to tour with Gus in Guatemala. But my family is more intriqued by the wonderful reviews on here about Las Escobas Falls. Gus has told us he will take us to the Falls. Has anyone done this with him? I'd love some details. Also, he offered to add on a banana plantation or cititour. Anyone have any info on either of these. Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Donna: I have gone ahead and made the reservation, but I don't have any information yet. He has told me that rather than emailing me an itinerary he will let me know when his website is updated to show all tours, but I haven't heard yet. I have decided to trust him to give a good tour since he comes so highly recommend and that is what we want to do. We go 12/29. If that helps you, I can let you know when we get back and/or I will let you know when he gives me more detail. Kathy

Thanks Kathy, I would appreciate any info, both before and after. I have emailed him a couple of times and have not had a reply. That worries me a bit. I have read lots of good things about him on this board, but I would certainly like to get a response.:confused:

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks Kathy, I would appreciate any info, both before and after. I have emailed him a couple of times and have not had a reply. That worries me a bit. I have read lots of good things about him on this board, but I would certainly like to get a response.:confused:

We are getting ready to leave for our cruise on Friday and I thought I would give you what little info I have. Gus has confirmed our reservation and told us the tour to the falls will be $35 per person. The only info he gave on the tour itself is the following description of a recent trip:

> About Las Escobas, today we went for a visit with some of our guides,

> and since it has been raining it was beautiful! with several falls and

> the walk -about 25 minutes- feeling so good! they are amazing! I am

> sure you are going to have a great time. The Banana Plantation will be

> closed until the 15th of January. Happy holidays! Gus

I will post again when we return to let you know how it was.

Archived