paradise question

awsmrn

From what I understand, the beach isn't too crowded and it's easy to keep up with your stuff. Someone else asked the same thing and Paradise Tom said he could stash their stuff behind the counter if they wanted him to. It sounds like Paradise Tom will go out of his way to make sure you have a pleasant and safe time at Paradise Beach.

I've never had any trouble leaving my stuff at my lounge chair... without anyone watching it. I have never heard of anyone having any trouble either. For piece of mind, they are happy to store your belongings for you.

Tom,

We will be there next week. My 14 yr old son is afraid he will be "bored at the beach". Can you imagine? Anything I can tell him to ease his mind? Also, anything you need from the states?

thanks!

bella

Hi Tom and Everyone Else

I'm canceling my pre tour because I've read so many great reviews. My 16 year old daughter made me promise two things on this our first cruise. 1 that she have a day at a beach with a waiter! 2. That she be able to do a water sport and/or snorkle.

Well I just showed her your website, (someone on the boards sent me to it indirectly) and she is blown away by the reviews, the cozamel beaches website and when we finally linked into to your website she started screaming!

See you Tuesday August 3rd !! We'll definitely be eating nachos and quacamolie, and I'll be drinking some strong concoction.

P.S.

P.S. Tom, my husband hasn't had a drink in 17 years and has a great time anyway but he absolutely is addicted to coffee. We've heard the coffee is terrible on the cruise so I thought maybe we'd be lucky and there'd be some good coffee for him at Paradise?

Tom,

I am pregnant and was wondering if you all serve virgin drinks. I would love to enjoy some virgin drinks and sit by the water. Also will your massage person massage a pregnant woman? I know some will not.

bellaa...check out mhquinn's post, that should help out! Thanx for the offer, but I've been spoiled big time by all you CCers, so my immediate cravings have been satisfied! Though, maybe you could steal a little chocolate milk at breakfast to smuggle over to PB!!! :) !!! Thanx and see ya soon!

mhquinn...Cool!! Looking forward to meeting you all...just tell your daughter to keep it down, we run a respectable club here :) :) :) !! Well when we opened we had a coffe machine, but I can't honestly recall if we ever served a cup!! Come to think of it, I can't even remember the last time I saw it! It must be around here somewhere though...we'll figure something out! Of course, there'll probably be a Starbucks opened nearby by then!!

tngirl1979...Yes! Loads of virgin drinks...no worries!

I'll ask the massage girl tomorrow and get back to you...adios!

Marcys...the board rules prevent me from posting the site directly, but check out awsmrn's post!

Hi, Tom--sorry we didn't make it to PB last week off the Caribbean Princess 7/15--we were out on a fishing charter south of the island and saw the storm/rain hit the beaches, got back too late to visit PB. My sisters-in-law, Alice and Peggy and their girls made it to PB late in the afternoon and had a great time, met and enjoyed talking with you. (Alice wanted to be sure to drop off the backpacks and school supplies). Thanks for treating them so well. Well, I guess we'll have to save PB for our next Cozumel visit!

PB Tom...I found your link. The beach looks great! If I squint real hard I think I can see you lying in the hammock with your laptop!:D One thing I saw that I don't recall anyone ever mentioning was the spacewalker! Cool! My kids will love that!

We have a good-sized CC group coming to you on Aug. 5 on the Explorer. It looks like we may be the only ship in port, at the Internatinal one, anyway, so it shouldn't be a crowded day.

See you then!

Paradise beach tom- we will be there next week!! I have read so much stuff about ya'lls place, we can't wait!! We will be there wed 29th all afternoon after our excursion that morning! We will definitley try to find you! We will be the Happy Texans!! we can't wait!! do you know what the weather will be like next week, the computer report shows showers! Surely it doesn't rain all the time though!!

Well, I have had the coffee at Paradise Beach. Granted, the waiter looked at me like I was crazy. It seems the staff is used to people ordering corona at 10 AM and not coffee. It took a while, but I did have a cup. Not bad, strong Mexican coffee. Enjoy. We can' wait to come back on the Explorer in late August.

TexEm...yeah, we got hit with wicked T-storms 3 afternoons in a row! It was quite a show from Mother Nature...not good for business, however :(! It was nice meeting the girls and thanx again for dropping off the school supplies for Cozumel's needy kids, I dropped them off with Sally the next day! I guess I'll see you next year!

Marcys...make sure the kids do the Spacewalker at the end of the day, so they'll be completely worn out for bedtime...that thing is a WORKOUT!!

See ya in a few weeks!

randykaye...It's almost impossible to predict the weather here. We've had gorgeous sunshine for a while now, and if it rains in the summer, it does'nt usually last too long. I am kinda concerned about a tropical "wave" coming in from the Eastern Caribbean http://www.wunderground.com/global/Region/ca/2xpxIRSatellite.html

hopefully that won't turn into anything more serious. That's life in the tropics!

nycny...gonna have to look for that machine!

nycny: Thanks for the note. We're from Albany not to far from you it looks like! Once again Thanks.

Paradise Tom: Don't worry too much about the Coffee. Did I get it correct that peanut butter is a request? I'll also need to scroll up for the link to the type of school supplies Sallie needs.

Also made a mistake we won't be there till August 12th, comming in on Navigator. We're looking forward to it. Any particular place you reccommend for buying vanilla and tequila to bring back home?

See you soon!

mhquinn...Naw, don't need peanut butter, thanx, the school supplies would be GREAT!!

You can buy real vanilla and choose from a huge inventory of tequila at a place called CINCO SOLES. Its on the waterfront, towards the end of the shopping area. Just tell the cab driver, he'll know where it is...hasta la vista!

Marcys...you're coming in the summer, so YES, the sand will be hot if it's a sunny day. We also have areas in the water that are rocky, but if you stick to the section in front of the trampoline and iceburg you'll have no need for water shoes. It's 95.8% rock free!!

See ya next month!

:) Hello Paradise Beach Tom. My husband and I are going on our first cruise to the Western Caribbean in November 2004. I have been stressing over which shore excursions to take because I want to make sure I see a "real" beach with sand to walk on barefoot for the first time in my life (I'm 44!). Your place seems like a real paradise. I don't swim but my husband does and he wants to snorkel. Will he be able to snorkel at Paradise Beach while I relax on the beach? Thanks for having such a perfect place available for me to experience my first trip to a beach.

Archived