Sun-Just Got THE call

Great news, I think;)

You may have to go back to work to afford Penthouses on your future cruises. The upsell is NCL Crack hard to quit once they hook you.

Boy...aint that the truth :eek: :D Working "seasonal" is what I m doing for our next two cruises.....oh, and my daughter's April wedding.

Congratulations Retired!

Sounds good. Thanks. As well as looking out the front balcony, did you notice if there were any side windows in that suite?

None - check out this link - Click on Cashews Alaska Cruise - 8202 and 8203 - in addition to the booze and whirlpool you get much better funiture on the deck in 8203 :) At least in 8203 there is a pole in the middle of the room by the bed - go crazy :D

http://www.casshew.com/

8203-cabin82.jpg

8203-cabin9.jpg

I had to deal with those above me on deck 9 looking down on me :( At least he did not flick his ashes on us.

As you can see the bridge is just above:)

We're in 9203 so just under the bridge. I had asked about 8203 since they had seen it. Thanks for all the photos. Planning where we want to dine now. This cruise is replacing the anniversary cruise we had to cancel so maybe someone decided we needed this.:D

We're in 9203 so just under the bridge. I had asked about 8203 since they had seen it. Thanks for all the photos. Planning where we want to dine now. This cruise is replacing the anniversary cruise we had to cancel so maybe someone decided we needed this.:D

Things have a way of working out for the better. One thing for sure plan breakfast on the balcony on port days.

Retired..congrats!

No one deserves it more.

Always enjoy your informative posts and sense of humor;)

Have a wonderful cruise:)

WOW! Congrats! I'm booked on the Sun out of NOLA on 11/26. I sure wish I would get "THE" call. Do they just randomly call people or how does that work?

Lora

I am also booked on 11/26 on Sun out of NOLA. We got an email for an upsell to a Penthouse. We took it.

Archived