I need a denim factory

Liner

WOW...do I ever wish I had the denim concessions!! I worked at a college fair a couple of weekends ago and EVERYONE wears denim! Thankfully, I only saw one pair of skinny jeans and they were on a skinny girl! Not only the kids but the parents were mostly in denim also. I've never been a denim girl, myself but I like the look on others. I didn't even wear them in college (way back when...)

Just an observation...Cruise formals in denim???:p :p

OK, now I'm envisioning a dark demin strapless floor-length A-line formal with white lace and pearl accents...

Maybe if I were a teenager I could get away with it!:D

Since I retired and live in Las Vegas I live in jeans - the cruise is giving me a chance to br in something else is something I am really looking forward to. But if someone could get away with the look - it does not offend me. But in this forum I am afraid the the mention of denim may open a can of worms - there are an asful lot of traditionalists.:eek:

But if someone could get away with the look - it does not offend me. But in this forum I am afraid the the mention of denim may open a can of worms - there are an awful lot of traditionalists.:eek:

Yes, but I think they are just quietly reading this thread, groaning inwardly and not saying a thing - quietly hoping this thread will just go away!:cool: :D

Archived