Liberty cabin 2462...HELP DH Needs A Little Re-assurance

bubbles1209

HELP!! DH needs a little re-assurance! Called CCL the other day to check to see if the rate on our cabin had changed, which it had not, and the person we spoke with said they saw we had a couch, with 1 upper, and asked if we wanted to change cabins. DH heard me tell her that we were happy with the cabin we had selected. After I hung up with CCL, he said that he would be :eek: mighty p-oooddddddd, if that's what we wound up getting. I tried explaining to him that not all CCL folks know this little secret about this particular cabin, but he said, it had better have more than a couch and an upper:eek: Can you guys please help me re-assure DH that he won't be sleeping on the couch? I would surely appreciate any help:)

HELP!! DH needs a little re-assurance! Called CCL the other day to check to see if the rate on our cabin had changed, which it had not, and the person we spoke with said they saw we had a couch, with 1 upper, and asked if we wanted to change cabins. DH heard me tell her that we were happy with the cabin we had selected. After I hung up with CCL, he said that he would be :eek: mighty p-oooddddddd, if that's what we wound up getting. I tried explaining to him that not all CCL folks know this little secret about this particular cabin, but he said, it had better have more than a couch and an upper:eek: Can you guys please help me re-assure DH that he won't be sleeping on the couch? I would surely appreciate any help:)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2752283290062547426mvydeS

This is a pic of 2465, which is identical to 2462 on the Liberty.

Heh that was my room back in february!!! Sorry I had to laugh when I read your message cause that is what my daughter said when we told her she had the couch. The room is nice, you will have two beds pushed together which is fine you might feel the line in between you but no big deal. The couch folds into a nice size bed and then a bed comes down from the ceiling as well which your housekeeping staff will turn down. You will like the room...oh one last thing if you find a black jacket...thats mine lol. Oops i forgot it in the bathroom. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Archived