Future "Dawn" in Panama Canal

karmac

How did you manage to save that Kym? I couldn't. It takes about 9 hours to go through the canal and she's only just started.

Karen

I did a print screen of the whole screen, pasted it into Paint and cut down to just the webcam shot; then saved it as a jpeg, resizing it to make it small enough to upload........

How did you know she was going to be there?

Cheers,

Chaz:)

I check out the cruise cam regularly. Just happened to check it out this morning & as soon as I realised she was going through the canal I checked for the date. Just happened to look at the right time. I have that canal cam site on my favourites so made a point of looking at it. Must admit I was surprised to see her straight away.

I sailed through the Panama Canal in 1975 on the Australis. It was great. Would love to do it again someday.

Karen

I did a print screen of the whole screen, pasted it into Paint and cut down to just the webcam shot; then saved it as a jpeg, resizing it to make it small enough to upload........

That all sounds a bit too hi-tech for me but might give it a go someday:o . If I right click on a pic & nothing happens, I have no idea what to do:o .

Karen

Seems we are all a little active tonight! I'm working late completing the end of month reconciliation. What's everyone else's excuse? I've just realised that I will probably be disappointed when I log on tomorrow morning as I will have already read tonight's posts!

Cheers,

Chaz:)

PS Kym can you tell me how you get the image in the text rather than as an attachment :confused: Thanks!!

PS Kym can you tell me how you get the image in the text rather than as an attachment :confused: Thanks!!

I got this from one of the FAQs, but reworded it to flesh it out........

To attach a file to a new post, simply click the Mangage Attachments button at the bottom of the post composition page (or the paperclip looking symbol at the top of the text box you type into), and locate the file that you want to attach from your local hard drive.

Only certain types of files may be attached: these are the valid file extensions for files to be attached to this forum: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt.

After posting, the attachment will show up in the body of your message. To view the contents of the attachment (if it is not already displayed) simply click the filename link that appears next to the attachment icon attach.gif.

I got some pictures(2) of her while she was anchored off the coast of Puerto Vallarta 3 weeks ago. Perfect coincedence.

I was standing there picturing her in her bright livery.

Panama Canal... sounds great. It is definately on my to do list. We looked at it last year, but decided not to because of the cost involved. Oh well... maybe another time.

And what a year we have next year!! We have the new Dawn, we also have Celebrity's Mercury, HA's Statendam, Royal Caribbean's Rhaposody of the Seas and Sun Princess.

The decision is which one to go on!! I'd love to do Christmas on the Sun Princess. It is only $2645pp TWIN share for 10 nights with a balcony!!:eek:

It would be a Christmas you would never forget.

Now we are starting to get spolit for choice.

Archived