Surveys Galore!

AFT_LOVER

This week I have had 2 surveys, one an hour long for $50 & the other about 5 minutes for -0-.

The first one starts asking how many cruises, on what lines, what lines do you like & dislike & that was it.

The other was Celebrity based when I was showing ads for Celebrity & their revamped ships, their "Celebrity Treatment" and other pretty lame ideas. On one questions they asked if I felt like a Celebrity on my cruise & I told them that "I am an Elite member of their Captain's Club, but get nothing much for it. How about a free cruise once a year or something special". Then it talked of the various staterooms & Concierge Class & when I stated I have done 3 cruises in CC stateroom it asked if I liked it or dislike it. I stated "a bottle of sparkling wine, since it isn't French champagne, the robes & bathroom accessories are no better than a D1 stateroom for a Diamond member on RCI who owns them". Then it asked if I ever had a horrible cruise with Celebrity & they got it "11/20 we boarded Summit to a CC AFT stateroom, seemed very special until we fell asleep on the balcony & at 2AM was sprayed by a pressure washer from the teak floored bar upstairs. The noise at night was unbearable but to be soaked with all the garbage from up there was uncalled for. They refused to move us. Then 3 days later their gangway smashes my left foot cracking 3 toes & they gave me no crutches or wheelchair & refused to get us home."

So this will be an interesting read for them............ and at least I am getting $50 to do it by whomever the company was. Too bad they didn't ask about my last cruise which was Freedom 10/15 so I could sing away!

Archived