Time in Tortola

jjruiz

Since we will be in Tortola in January and the time in port is 3:00pm-9:00pm,

I was wondering of if it pays to take the trip to the Baths. Will it be too dark to enjoy them or does it stay daylight for the duration of the HAL excursion?

Yes ..what the HAL LO is HAL doing..shedules like this with most Port time Dark does not make economic sense and the Immigration InConviences on St. Thomas, USVI as well in San Juan, P.R. too?

Could this be a reason HAL that most Voyages from Your now again Home Port of New York City have been not near fully booked..>?

Can ya (see) hear us now HAL?

Who designed the routing? Not a E.E. or P.E. for sure.

Basic sense would tell a better route, not a doubt, that does not inconvience passengers as well it would provide more revenues for HAL thusly more profits for CCL:NYSE...

Wouldn't a first stop from NYC, NY to St. Thomas make sense..and then No Immigration Inspections there... then to the other Ports of Call and a longer stop in San Juan, PR so the Paid Cruise Guests could go on Excursions which HAL makes a tidy sum from.... huh Profits?...and happy Cruise Guests... thats a nicer combination eh' ?

Why not stop in Bermuda too ? :cool:

Since we will be in Tortola in January and the time in port is 3:00pm-9:00pm,

I was wondering of if it pays to take the trip to the Baths. Will it be too dark to enjoy them or does it stay daylight for the duration of the HAL excursion?

JUST GOT BACK from there and it was dark around 8. We just rented at taxi in town and went to the beach and sky restrraut. awesome veiw. We went with another couple and kids. total 8 of us for 70 dallors. he stayed at the beach for us for two hours. our friends on the tour payed 39 each . that is what i would recommened because most people on tours for at their location for only 1 hr or less.

Yes ..what the HAL LO is HAL doing..shedules like this with most Port time Dark does not make economic sense and the Immigration InConviences on St. Thomas, USVI as well in San Juan, P.R. too?

Could this be a reason HAL that most Voyages from Your now again Home Port of New York City have been not near fully booked..>?

Can ya (see) hear us now HAL?

Who designed the routing? Not a E.E. or P.E. for sure.

Basic sense would tell a better route, not a doubt, that does not inconvience passengers as well it would provide more revenues for HAL thusly more profits for CCL:NYSE...

Wouldn't a first stop from NYC, NY to St. Thomas make sense..and then No Immigration Inspections there... then to the other Ports of Call and a longer stop in San Juan, PR so the Paid Cruise Guests could go on Excursions which HAL makes a tidy sum from.... huh Profits?...and happy Cruise Guests... thats a nicer combination eh' ?

Why not stop in Bermuda too ? :cool:

I agrree . Staying up late and getting kids up for immagration was not fun.

Have to agree w/ the afternoon stop.. Been to Tortola once before and it became one of my favorite stops in the Carib..

With this time slot for a visit it does not let you enjoy all that is available..

I have early seating for dinner so basically will just get off in port and see how land feels after two days at sea..

Someone should really rethink this stop. IMO:rolleyes:

Archived