Dinning on the Glory, help please

Jcruise6

This will be our first trip on the Glory (6 Nov 04) and on Carnivals website it lists two seating times for main seating and late seating. I also noticed that they have two dinning rooms (Golden and Platinum). Will the time chosen make a difference in which dinning room you are in? We were in a aft dinning room by a large window on the Destiny and loved it. It would be nice to duplicate that experience again. I know you can talk to the headwaiter onboard and change your table, I just want to tip the odds in my favor prior to doing that. Any comments, suggestions or tips would be appreciated.

jcruise6, My understanding of Carnivals assignment of dinning rooms is based on where your cabin is first and then your time selection next. If they have an uneven number of time requests they will try balance them among dinning rooms. We were on the Glory last year and had a table for two in the platinum. We had great service and the food was as good as any I have had on any ship or line. The crew on that ship could not do enough to help. I was very impressed and it was one of my favorites. I also heard the same from the other dinning room. I don't think you can go wrong.

Enjoy,

Steve

Archived