HELP with bringing wine on board!

ROPD184

Hey guys...im traveling on Ecstasy Saturday...i know the rules about liquor and beer...BUT....whats up with wine...ive seen it around but wanted some quick help....do I check it...do I carry it on...Can I take it to my room?? whats up..what are the rules...THANKS!:D

Don't know the rules regarding wine cause I have never brought it on. But just wanted to warn you about packing wine in checked luggage. My TA sent us a bottle of champagne on one of our cruises and dummy me packed it in my luggage for the trip home. Big mistake-I ended up with champage colored clothes. It was a big mess. Now when I purchase liquor/wine (bought some awesome pineapple wine on our cruise to Hawaii) I always carry it off and never pack it.

Don't know the rules regarding wine cause I have never brought it on. But just wanted to warn you about packing wine in checked luggage. My TA sent us a bottle of champagne on one of our cruises and dummy me packed it in my luggage for the trip home. Big mistake-I ended up with champage colored clothes. It was a big mess. Now when I purchase liquor/wine (bought some awesome pineapple wine on our cruise to Hawaii) I always carry it off and never pack it.

LOL, I would take champagne (clear) colored clothes over red wine colored clothes :eek: LOL!!!!

Just kidding.We bring on wine to make wine coolers,they are great by the pool when it is hot.Anyway I but wine in the box for this purpose. It travels very well and is inexpensive.I have never had a problem bringing it aboard in my checked luggage.

Just kidding.We bring on wine to make wine coolers,they are great by the pool when it is hot.Anyway I but wine in the box for this purpose. It travels very well and is inexpensive.I have never had a problem bringing it aboard in my checked luggage.

I also like the wine in a box. (I get the White Sangria) I can get it at Target and as you said it is really easy to pack. I bring a collapsible cooler and remove the box and drop the plastic bag in the cooler. It makes a very inexpensive light drink to have in the cabin.

BTW I have never made a wine cooler, what exactly do you mix it with and what type of wine?

Archived