Monarch of the Seas - Room 2617

A bunch of us are going on the Monarch of the Seas out of Los Angeles in January 2007. A friend, who booked a room by herself, is now thinking of taking her two granddaughters with her on the cruise. I am trying to find out if her room will accomodate three people. Can anyone tell me what web page I can look at that shows what rooms hold 3 or 4 people? Thanks for your help.

A bunch of us are going on the Monarch of the Seas out of Los Angeles in January 2007. A friend, who booked a room by herself, is now thinking of taking her two granddaughters with her on the cruise. I am trying to find out if her room will accomodate three people. Can anyone tell me what web page I can look at that shows what rooms hold 3 or 4 people? Thanks for your help.

Here is a link to deck 2 of the monarch http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do;jsessionid=000070dVn0K7jbCRaKjyWq30TRL:10ktdmods?shipCode=MN&shipProfile=1073

I don't know how old your friends grandchildren are but keep in mind that these rooms are very small. They are only 119sq ft. That particular room is only set up for 2.

Archived