Wedding in St. Lucia

aspaz44

We have booked a week in January at the Marigot Beach Club in Marigot Bay after visiting St Lucia last January on a cruise. Have a look at the tripadviser site as there are glowing reports for the resort for weddings. It looks fantastic and I hope there is a wedding there when we go :) !

Good luck.

Alan

http://www.marigotdiveresort.com/

http://www.tripadvisor.com/

• 1 month later...

Are you trying to get married in St. Lucia while on a cruise or are you going to stay there?

I was just wondering because this is what I want to do in Nov. 2007. I just got engaged last week (aboard the Carnival Miracle) and am just starting my research, and I am not sure how difficult it will be to get the special licence required if you are not staying there prior to the wedding.

Linda

I will be going to St. Lucia aboard Silversea's Silver Wind. We will be married on the third day of our journey. I am working with a wedding coordinator in St. Lucia. I got their name from Stlucia.org website. You can get married there in one day but have to pay more for a special license.

Hi Aspaz44

Which wedding coordinator are you using. I saw that site too. Which one did you choose?

Sounds like we have a few things in common. Let me know if you would like to take this conversation off the boards. Perhaps we could share information, though I suspect that you are further ahead since your wedding is 6 months before mine.

Linda

Probably the best way to exchange emails without giving it out in this forum and being spammed to death, is to do it through ebay if you have an account there.

From the home page, click COMMUNITY, then type in my user name, danceplus. Once you locate me, click on my member name, which will then give you the link, "Contact Me". I will send you my private email address once I get your email.

Hope to talk to you soon.

BTW, I might have a friend going to St. Lucia in january that could do a little scouting and picture taking.

Linda

Sorry that didn't work for you. Could you go to danceplus.com's contact page and send me an email? I work there so it will be forwarded to me. Sorry about this, but I just don't want to post my email on this board, but I am really looking forward to making contact.

Linda

Archived