? about A.H. Riise

Sandi149

The one at Havensight has less than the downtown stores and since the space is limited they only carry major items. For a wider selection shop downtown as they have a large liquor store, parfumerie, linen, cartography and other specialties. I think that if you don't want to get stuck in downtown traffic the shop at H can get you prices for items it doesn't stock there but can be added to your order. All the liquor is packed and shipped to the boat from C.A. shop. The C.A. shop's liquor store is like a candy store for us boozers!

The one at Havensight has less than the downtown stores and since the space is limited they only carry major items. For a wider selection shop downtown as they have a large liquor store, parfumerie, linen, cartography and other specialties. I think that if you don't want to get stuck in downtown traffic the shop at H can get you prices for items it doesn't stock there but can be added to your order. All the liquor is packed and shipped to the boat from C.A. shop. The C.A. shop's liquor store is like a candy store for us boozers!

I think I will go to the one on Main Street since they have a better selection. :D

We bought from the one on the Main St. Great selection, great service and very good prices. They also delivered everything (liquor) to the ship.

Bill

Yeah I heard they deliver it. That's great cause who wants to be lugging around all those bottles.

Archived