Best place to stay at Port?

monica1555

I know the Radisson at the Port, Hampton Inn etc. But why not stay at WDW for about the same and have a nice diner with characters and some mini golf? Just an idea. We stayed 2 nights at Pop Century for what it would have cost for 1 night at the radison and did the Haloween and water park and then drove the 60 minute drive to the Port.

Lexi

We like the Radisson and Hertz. They have special rates for folks on cruises.

We'll fly in the day before the cruise and relax at the nice pool. The next morning, I return the car to Hertz while my wife packs up and gets the kids ready. You can grab one of those shuttles heading towards the pier and they'll drop you back at the hotel, which is on their way. Then, you can take the Radisson shuttle to the pier and be one of the first ones to board. When you get back, the Hertz shuttle service (which we've found to be really good) will pick you up, you get your car, and you're at the airport (or at one of the Orlando attractions) in no time. The car rentals will be cheaper than the Disney shuttle for a family of 4.

Archived