9162 or 6135

Mitzi_Muffin

I'm sure there would be a difference of opinions among the cruise critic members. Some would prefer the aft with the view of the ship wake. Others would prefer the quietness of the cabin on Penthouse deck. Both have huge balcony. 9162 is very close to deck 10 where there may be some noise from passengers in the dining/bar area just above this cabin.

On our Summit Hawaii cruise of December 9th, we will be in 6144 (similar to 6135) and our friends in 8185 (similar to 9162, but on the 9th deck) . Of course you have to make a decision now if you want to make a change:rolleyes: .

In summary, both are cabins that many cruisers would like to have:) .

I stayed in 6135 back in 2004 on a cruise through panama canal and loved the balcony, also the quiet area the cabin is in. This coming march on our Hawaii cruise we have managed to book 7203 and have read wonderful reviews on this cabin and balcony, I would not change to 6135 from 7203 but maybe if I was in 9162 I may be tempted as I have read reviews on the noise that they got from the bar above, but other people just loved the aft position and would never change. What ever cabin you choose I am sure you will have a wonderful cruise.

Archived