Info on pivate tour guide-Acapulco

bchbum641

I need info on a good tour guide-- not a company but a private person for our trip to Acapulco in January. I think that Rosie is already booked.

If you care to take a look at the forum thread entitled "star MR shore excursions (newbie)" - currently located just a short way down below this one - I've offered a few "tour-guide" names (with contact info) at someone else's request. Perhaps that same info would be of help to you.

Have a great trip!

RonVal

• 2 weeks later...
I need info on a good tour guide-- not a company but a private person for our trip to Acapulco in January. I think that Rosie is already booked.

Thanks a million!!

Go ahead and email Rosie, if she is booked, I am sure she could set up another guide for you. Her husband Arturo also is a tour guide.

Good luck.

I am not having luck with getting a response from Rosie. I emailed her last week and again today. No answer. Any suggestions? I used dew_days@hotmail.com. With a underscore between the w and d. Is there a better, or new address? or a phone number maybe? Thanks.

sometimes it takes her a few days to rply ..I emailed her last week she responded yesterday.

Just be patient

Archived