Century ???

jerseygirl3

Since the Century isn;t here yet we won't know until the first cruise comes back. But I did a 5 nighter last January on the Zenith. There was a midnight deck party with fruit and sherberts, music, very nice. to my knowledge there was no sorbet at the pool, no cold towels when you came back to the ship.

No sorbet and no cold towels? That's really disappointing. Those little extras are what I feel makes Celebrity stand out. I've been bragging to my extended family members (who will be going on this cruise with us) about all these little extras from Celebrity. I guess I'll have to eat crow.

[quote name='ACCagent']We were on Century in August in Scandinavia and they did offer sorbet a couple of afternoons be the pool on sea days. They also offered cold towels and ice water as we returned to the ship. The ship is very nice.[/quote]

I hope they still do that when they get to Miami, I was so disappointed on the Zenith that they didn;t do it, because we took people on the cruise with us and told them to expect it, so eating crow was what I did. Of course those two extras will never make or break a cruise, but it is was Celebrity is known for those extra touches.

Archived