Crown & Anchor Questions

I was looking on their website and it mentioned the Crown & Anchor membership. Can you please share what you know about this? It said that if you have completed 1 cruise, you can join. I took a cruise on the Monarch in 2001. Any advice would be appreciated.:)

I was looking on their website and it mentioned the Crown & Anchor membership. Can you please share what you know about this? It said that if you have completed 1 cruise, you can join. I took a cruise on the Monarch in 2001. Any advice would be appreciated.:)

Call RCCL Crown and Anchor at 1-800-526-9723. Tell them that you would like to join and have sailed with them once, 5 years ago.. Give them the date, if possible, when you cruised on the Monarch. They will probably ask your name, address and so on to locate you in their files. Their records do go back that far so they should be able to find you.

They will then sign you up as a member.

You will need to join even if you have 1 cruise. After you join you become a Gold memeber, After 5 cruises are complete you become a platnuim member. after your 10th cruise you become a diamond. You receive discounts when you become a platnuim member after the 5th cruise you receive money off for a Balcony cabin. 3-5 day cruise $50.00 6-8 days $100.00 9 or more days $200.00 for Diamond member you get 3-5 days $100.00 6-8 days $200.00 9 or more days $300.00 . This is only for Balcony cabins. Once you join you cac view other perks you receive as a member, As a Diamond member you can use the Diamond Lounge for free drinks, get free robes, Priority boarding etc. Go ahead and join. My daughter had 4 cruises but never joined, She just recently joined and now is on her way to become a Platnuim. Hope this helped.

Actually, it's not the number of cruises, but the number of cruise CREDITS! You get more credits for a JS and above--also, for cruises longer than 12 days. So, you can advance from gold to whatever faster if you take longer trips or book suites--or both!!!!

Archived