Wanted to buy handmade guitar???

ncboys

OK... not sure if such a place exists in Roatan or not, but I'm wanting to buy a handmade guitar(or some type of handmade musical instrument). I'm a musician and own several acoustic guitars and as nice as they are, they're all factory made to precision. I'd like somthing thats made by hand. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a such a place or person who might sell somthing like this? Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Doug :)

• 1 month later...
OK... not sure if such a place exists in Roatan or not, but I'm wanting to buy a handmade guitar(or some type of handmade musical instrument). I'm a musician and own several acoustic guitars and as nice as they are, they're all factory made to precision. I'd like somthing thats made by hand. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a such a place or person who might sell somthing like this? Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Doug :)

HI DOUG,

Funny, I was just thinking the same thing about Cozumel. I know and work with a lot of tour operators in Roatan. Let me see what I can find out for you. Have you ever bought a guitar in Cozumel?

Archived