Adventure Ocean Cruise Compass

I've been searching online for copies of the Adventure Ocean Compass for the Explorer of the Seas or any of the Voyager Class ships. Anyone know where I could track these down? Or would be willing to email copies to me? Just would like to get an idea of what is going to be available for our daughter while we are on our cruise.

Thanks in advance!

We were on the Mariner in January with our DD who was then 3 1/2 and in the Aquanauts group (3-5 year olds). She LOVED the program and never wanted to leave it! Whenever we went on the islands, she asked when we were going back to the ship so she could "go to school". Assuming the activities will be similar, here's the list of topics from our week:

Day 1 (boarding day)

1:00-3:45 Open House Deck 12

7:45 p.m. Family Welcome Aboard Show in Studio B (ice rink)

An intro to the Adventure Ocean Youth Program

8:15-10 p.m. Registration and Adventure Science Presentation (ours was a volcano)

(Unfortunately we missed the Welcome Aboard Show that was held in the theater at 8:00 due to registration)

Day 2- in port at Nassau

8 a.m. Early Morning Rise and Shine (cartoons and felt board stories)

9 a.m.-12 p.m. Farm Fever- activities with legos, Adventure Art, Sail into Storytime, puppets, etc.

12-1 Lunch at Cafe Promenade

1 p.m.-4 p.m.Superheroes Unite!- face painting, superhero challenges, etc.

Pick up kids at 4

4:15 Adventure Family Scavenger Hunt

7-10 p.m. Space Cadets- felt board stories, puzzles, adventure art and science

10 p.m. pick up kids

10 p.m. - 1 a.m. Late Night Party Zone (held everynight, $5.00/hour/child; payment is in half hour increments on your sea pass card.)

Day 3

9-12 Creepy Crawly Morning (bugs)

no lunch as it was a sea day and activities started back up at 2:00

2-4 Crazy Cartoon Afternoon

Pick up kids at 4

4:15 Adventure Family Bingo

6-7 Adventure Dining at Johnny Rockets (pre-register by 4 p.m.)

7-10 Camp Aquanauta- camping fun

10-1 Late Night Party Zone (LNPZ)

Day 4- in port at St. Thomas

7:30 Early Morning Rise and Shine

8:30 Breakfast

9-12 Lucky Charms- Go crazy with colors and shapes

1-5 Surf's Up! (ocean fun)

7-10 Once Upon a Time- fairytales

10-1 LNPZ

Day 5- in port at St. Maarten

8:00 Early Morning Rise and Shine

8:30 Breakfast

9-12 Land Before Time- dinosaurs

1-5 Let's Party! (birthdays/celebrations)

6-7 Adventure Dining at Johnny Rockets

7-10 Pirate Night- face painting, treasure hunt, decorate bandana, pirate parade (bring your video camera/camera to the promenade as they'll be parading there)

10-1 LNPZ

Day 6

9-12 Messy Mayhem Morning- finger painting, adventure science, mummy wrap, toilet paper soccer

2-4 Basic Training Aquanaut Style

4:15 Adventure Family NovelQuest

6-7 Adventure Dining at Johnny Rockets

7-10 Pajama Jammy Jam (kids wear P.J.'s to tonight's activities)

10-1 LNPZ

Day 7 (this is the only day I don't have the kids' compass, but according to the "adult" compass, here were some of the activities)

9:30 Adventure Ocean Family Talent Show Rehearsal (Aquanauts performed the Hokey Pokey and all of them received a medal)

11:15 Adventure Ocean Talent Show (bring your cameras!)

I know they had other activities throughout that last full day, but I can't remember them :( ... but I think you get an idea of the kinds of activities offered. Make sure your child keeps the "credit cards" that are handed out after participating in each activity. On the last day, s/he'll get to turn them in for prizes- front pack, CD carrying case, t-shirts, key chains, etc.

I'm sure your whole family will have a blast!!! :D

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this list for me. My DD is already very excited about our upcoming cruise. (If she sees a cruise ship on TV she is telling us about it.) Just wanted to get an idea of some of the activities offered to share with her. Just to fuel everyones excitement some more.

Thanks again!!

I just got back from the Monarch of the Seas and felt my DD 3 years old couldnt have been in better hands. Many of the counselors had teaching degrees and always kept them stimulated and happy. Each time she came back from Adventure Ocean she had a craft project that she completed. Hope you have a great time!

Archived