QM2 QE2 in Sydney Feb 07

DucknChook

I know not P&O related but believe the 2 ships will be in Sydney mid Feb next year, what a sight seeing them together. Cheznandy and I planning of going down to have a look at them, staying a night, having a meal and a few bevvies. Know a few of you are from Sydney and thereabouts, anyone interested in getting together with us down there?

we will certainly be planning on visiting. i actually thought they were both here this past february until someone on here told me they werent due until feb 2007.

would love to catch up with anyone else going.

karon

They both arrive on the 20th and the QM2 leaves the same day (11pm) but the QE2 is here until 22nd. I have all intentions of going down to the harbour to see them & would certainly be interested in a get together. Still trying to find out exactly where the QM2 will be berthed. Anyone know? QE2 will be at Circular Quay.

Karen

According to the Port of Sydney Website, on February 20, 2007;

QM2 will be at Garden Island from 07.00 to 23.00

QE2 will be at the Overseas Passenger Terminal (Circular Quay) from 07.00, departing on the 22nd at 18.30

However the Cunard Cruise itinerary shows QE2 arriving in Sydney at 9pm on the 20th...... So who knows?

hi all

Thanks for all that info. Looks like we all have a date!

Geri and I will probably plan to get there during the day of the 20th to watch one come in and one leave and then stay the night. What a shame its not leaving from Circular Quay, that CRUISE bar looks pretty good!

Cheryl

Archived