Christmas on the Enchantment

phabric

We will be on the Enchantment Christmas week (Dec 23-28). The 5 day cruise, visiting Key West and Grand Cayman. I believe formal night is on the second night which would be Key West. Christmas day is on a sea day, do you think that they will move the formal night to Christmas day. Do they do anything special for Christmas day.

• 3 weeks later...

HI!

Don't have answers to your questions but will also be on the Enchantment over Christmas....actually will be on the Enchantment on back to back cruises starting on the 18th. :) I'll be travelling the first cruise w/ my parents and daughters and my DH will be joining us for the second cruise over Christmas. Any excursions planned?

There will be 12 family members travelling. We plan on doing the Old Town Trolley in Key West. Some of us are doing Nativeway stingray, and Rum Point tour, my family is doing Nativeway stingray and island tour and a couple are doing the helicopter tour while in Grand Cayman.

Have you planned any tours.

HI!

Don't have answers to your questions but will also be on the Enchantment over Christmas....actually will be on the Enchantment on back to back cruises starting on the 18th. :) I'll be travelling the first cruise w/ my parents and daughters and my DH will be joining us for the second cruise over Christmas. Any excursions planned?

Hi,

Jump on over to the group cruises - Rowdy Royal Rangers and say hello. There are a bunch of us going this cruise. All ages and group sizes. Many of us are not even in the "official" group

Archived