Radiance 8 day

I am going to be on the Radiance on Nov 11th for the 8 day. If you want to give me your email I would be happy to let you know the schedule of events. I could also make a copy of the cruise compass and mail to you too.

Let me know.

would love to hear from anyone that was on the Radiance 8day. I would like to know what the breakdown of days are...I am looking for the best day

to make reservations at Chops....We usually pick Caribbean night

Since you can't make a reservation until you are on board, may I make a suggestion. We always wait until we are on board to decide which night/s we will dine in the alternative restaurants. The reason for this is that the cruise lines often switch days and theme nights around. When you get to your cabin, there will be a daily Compass on your bed. It will have an overview of all of the themes and activities for that particular cruise, by day. When you go to Chops to make your reservations, ask the head waiter if you can see the menus for each of the days of your cruise. Based on that, in addition to the daily activities, is how we decide which day to eat there.

We will be on the Radiance holiday cruise again this year (8 days)

Just got back today! A quick breakdown of the days for the 8-day Radiance cruise as it went for us:

Day 1 - Depart Fort Lauderdale, casual dress

Day 2 - At Sea, formal dress

Day 3 - Arrive San Juan, casual dress

Day 4 - Arrive St Maarten, casual dress

Day 5 - Arrive Antigua, casual dress

Day 6 - Arrive St. Thomas, casual dress

Day 7 - At Sea, formal dress

Day 8 - Arrive Nassau, casual dress

Day 9 - Arrive Fort Lauderdale, bye bye

Our schedule was slightly changed - I'm not sure if it is being changed for good, or if it was just our cruise for some particular reason. But I believe originally we were scheduled to go to San Juan, then St. Thomas, St. Maarten, Antigua, and Nassau in that order. They changed around the St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Antigua days for our cruise.

Archived