Soda package:To be or not to be......

eloyps

Good thread everybody! I have been debating whether or not to purchase a soda card for my son for our upcoming Navigator cruise(dec 9 , yeah not long now!!)

Can anyone tell me the exact cost of the card?

The reason I am hesitating is because he loves iced tea . We live in Australia and it is not commonly available here . When I make it it doesn't taste the same as what we get in the US , so I really don't bother. Anyway he is looking forward to having the iced tea and a mocktail everyday .I guess the cost of the card will be the deciding factor for us

My husband always get the soda card. He drinks Diet Coke all day long. I only drink Pepsi and that's only once in a while, so a soda card for me isn't worth it.

To the poster who proudly said she and her husband shared a cared, shame on you. A card is for an individual, not for 2 people. Why do you think it's put on a sea pass card? I guess one of two things, either you didn't know, or you thought you got one up on the cruiseline. Hopefully, next time you will each get your own cards.

End of lecture.

Katie

pop.....fizzzzzz... diet Pepsi number 7 today.....glug glug GLUG....YES....:D

I drink it like a fish, hate water, caffiene free and diet IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO. CoLored artificially sweetened water.

To each his own.

If you don't get the soda card then whenever you ask for a soda they will give you a glass and a can. If this is from a your cabin I don't think they add a gratuity but from any server a gratuity is added. Frankly, we don't get the card. I like popping the can open and drinking it about half at a time I feel it gets too watered down in the glass.

Hi Mandy's Mom!

I'm a Diet Pepsi person too, cool beans! We had a complimentary soda pass from Expedia on our last 7 day trip. It was our first one. I thought it was a nice treat and many times they didn't even look at the card. I don't know if we will do it on our getaway next month (wow! is it really that close?) Does anyone know the cost for 4 days? We have some first time cruisers going also and they asked about soda...had to break the news to them!

BTW, we are going to get a pet sitter for Reagan and Skye to come to the house. $14 a day but at least I'll have piece of mind knowing at night they are well looked after.

Hi Mandy's Mom!

I'm a Diet Pepsi person too, cool beans! We had a complimentary soda pass from Expedia on our last 7 day trip. It was our first one. I thought it was a nice treat and many times they didn't even look at the card. I don't know if we will do it on our getaway next month (wow! is it really that close?) Does anyone know the cost for 4 days? We have some first time cruisers going also and they asked about soda...had to break the news to them!

BTW, we are going to get a pet sitter for Reagan and Skye to come to the house. $14 a day but at least I'll have piece of mind knowing at night they are well looked after.

$6 a day for adults and $4 a day for children plus the 15% gratuity.

Good thread everybody! I have been debating whether or not to purchase a soda card for my son for our upcoming Navigator cruise(dec 9 , yeah not long now!!)

Can anyone tell me the exact cost of the card?

The reason I am hesitating is because he loves iced tea . We live in Australia and it is not commonly available here . When I make it it doesn't taste the same as what we get in the US , so I really don't bother. Anyway he is looking forward to having the iced tea and a mocktail everyday .I guess the cost of the card will be the deciding factor for us

$6 for adults, $4 for children per day

Archived