Hotel Continental

Trying to make a reservation for a family member for the Hotel Continental for 8/11 - 8/13. I tried once on Thurs. and again on Sat. I still haven't gotten a conformation back from them I know you should get a response in about 90 min. Anyone else have problems with this.

Question for those of you who have stayed at the Hotel Continental and Palacete. I have read about interior rooms. Do these rooms have a window? Are they like interior cabin rooms on the ships?

Question for those of you who have stayed at the Hotel Continental and Palacete. I have read about interior rooms. Do these rooms have a window? Are they like interior cabin rooms on the ships?

I would love to know the answer to your question also. I have been asking also.

I stayed at the Hotel Continental Barcelona this past July.

We had an interior room. It however did have a small window that looked out on the side of the building, directly into a wall that was the building next to us. So basically we kep the shades shut the 2 days we were there and never looked out the window.

If I wanted to see what was going on on Las Ramblas and we were in the hotel, I'd go to the dining room area, there is a balcony there that overlooked Las Ramblas as well as a table you could sit outside on or eat on.

Some, if not all, of the interior rooms at the Palacete over look a garden.

Archived