Any Good Restaurant's for Lunch?

Heidict

Are there any good restaurants around that we could go to for lunch?

We are looking for something that would be easy to get to from the ship and/or main shopping area. Hopefully with some local food available, the more local the better.

Thanks, Heidi:D

We enjoyed Breezes, which is located in the building that has "LandmarK" on the front (it faces the port). We spent several evenings there watching the last of the cruise ships leave port. They have a regular menu and a bar menu. We had to ask for the bar menu. Basically, it has a few things not offered on the main menu, or the same thing, minus some of the side items. I posted the menu at one point...I'll see if I can locate it and repost it for you.

Here's their menu. I posted it, and the Hard Rock.

There's also Rackham's, which is an easy walk (maybe 5 minutes). It's to the left of the port area. They are right on the water. We ate their a couple of times. Their food is along the same line as HR & Breezes.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=7420654#post7420654

Have a wonderful time!

There's also a place called Paradise Restauant that's right in the port area. It's to the right of the port...near Eden Rock.

I searched around and found this today (I knew I had it bookmarked, but I couldn't find it last night). You can select the type of restaurant you are looking for and the location. Not all the restaurants are listed, but there are quite a few. Once you select the restaurant, scroll down and you'll see menu, then "sample menu" next to it (on some of the restaurants). The menus I posted were from a delivery service we used (while we were there).

http://www.caymangoodtaste.com/restaurants_results_list.asp?restaurantID=0&locationID=3&cuisineID=0&Submit=Search

For local fare in the downtown area I would recommend Corita's Copper Kettle. It is a couple blocks inland and a favourite breakfast and lunch stop for the local businessmen and government workers.

Corita's is on Edward St, near the Library. From the cruise terminals, walk inland on Cardinall Avenue two blocks. Turn left and Corita's is a short block down Edward St on your right.

For local fare in the downtown area I would recommend Corita's Copper Kettle. It is a couple blocks inland and a favourite breakfast and lunch stop for the local businessmen and government workers.

Corita's is on Edward St, near the Library. From the cruise terminals, walk inland on Cardinall Avenue two blocks. Turn left and Corita's is a short block down Edward St on your right.

Thanks, Drew.

We're coming back this winter and we're looking for new places to try. :)

Archived