A few general questions

vk1804

I've lurked the past few weeks and this is my first posting so please spare me any comments should I be asking these questions elsewhere or if I haven't searched properly.

I will be on the Spirit later this week travelling with a 4 year old and a nearly 1 year old. Can I assume that all restaurants and dining areas will have a high chair handy for the little one?

Also, does anyone know if there is a dvd player and/or a vcr in the AC suites?

Thanks in advance for your time.

High chairs are available upon request. Depending on which resturant, they may have few high chairs then the main resturants (for instance). Just ask for a high chair when you arrive at the resturant.

As for the dvd or vcr, I'm not sure as I was in a BC cabin and it didn't have either one. We just brought our own portable dvd player for our daughter to watch Dora.

I've lurked the past few weeks and this is my first posting so please spare me any comments should I be asking these questions elsewhere or if I haven't searched properly.

I will be on the Spirit later this week travelling with a 4 year old and a nearly 1 year old. Can I assume that all restaurants and dining areas will have a high chair handy for the little one?

Also, does anyone know if there is a dvd player and/or a vcr in the AC suites?

Thanks in advance for your time.

Yes the Ac does have a DVD player and a list of available dvd's. You call you call your butler for those.

mpk

Archived