Trump Int. Sonesta Beach Resort

CoupleOnTheGo

My husband and I will be disembarking the Zuiderdam in Ft. Lauderdale on Sat., 12/2 and heading to the Miami area to stay one night before our afternoon flight on Sun.

We're thinking of making a reservation for the Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort and we're wondering first, does this make sense logistically, and second, what is our best bet is for transportation between the port in Ft. Lauderdale and the Trump resort, and later, from the resort to the airport?

We'd also love to hear feedback if you've stayed there.

:) Thanks in advance!

My husband and I will be disembarking the Zuiderdam in Ft. Lauderdale on Sat., 12/2 and heading to the Miami area to stay one night before our afternoon flight on Sun.

We're thinking of making a reservation for the Trump International Sonesta Beach Resort and we're wondering first, does this make sense logistically, and second, what is our best bet is for transportation between the port in Ft. Lauderdale and the Trump resort, and later, from the resort to the airport?

We'd also love to hear feedback if you've stayed there.

:) Thanks in advance!

The Trump Sonesta is a great choice. Its a beautiful hotel, although I've never personally stayed there I've seen the hotel from the outside and its very luxusious. The Hotel is located in North Miami Beach so you are closer to FLL airport for your departure. I feel the beaches in that area are definately nicer and quieter than that of South Beach.

Archived