Got too meet Jim and Ruth. Wish I could of met you all !!

OceanFantasys

We had every intention of coming to the meet and greet but I got my dates wrong and it took running into Jim in the gift shop to realize it. My husband said don't you know a couple that has all these animal house shoes on cruise critics? I said yes, why? He said those two are wearing animal house shoes.. Lo and behold, I asked if they were Jim and Ruth.. Sure enough.. you guessed it.:D I told Jim we would see him at the meet and greet the next day and he said ok that they had lots of planned activities for the halloween dammers.. When my hubby and I got to our rooms that night, I realized Jim and Ruth had name tags on and that the meet and greet was the first day not the second. I was getting this cruise mixed up with my next cruise in 3 weeks.. Or maybe I am wrong all together but I think I made a boo boo.. Lol.. Anyway, it was no nice meeting the two of you. You are a lovely couple. I hope we meet again on another HAL ship.. I hope too meet everyone else too next time. I am on the Oosterdam in February but so far there is no roll call.

By the way, I loved my first cruise with HAL and can't wait for the next. Yall were all right, I am spoiled. The size of staterooms are so much bigger than any line I have sailed on. Sean If you are reading this, you will love your room on the Oosterdam.. It was a fantastic room !!

Rhonda

Well it looks as if I made a boo boo again and posted this on the wrong thread that pertained to the Halloween cruise. ( as there are no responses). :eek: I realize now that my title didn't even come close to it being what is should be. Who was to know I was even on the Westerdam. lol. I should not of started the new thread. Forgive my ignorance. I still had a good time and wish I could of met you all.

Rhonda

Archived