Internet access

darienill

Just a thought,

Sure they charge for the internet, have you ever been in line behind someone who was getting something for free?

We stopped in Grand Cayman and there was a t shirt shop on the second floor with a "free internet" "free calls home" sign. The wife shopped and I looked up my emails.

We stopped in Grand Cayman and there was a t shirt shop on the second floor with a "free internet" "free calls home" sign. The wife shopped and I looked up my emails.
And did she buy anything? If she did, then your Internet wasn't "free."

Just a thought, Sure they charge for the internet, have you ever been in line behind someone who was getting something for free?

Donot get the point. Is your point there are free sites on shore ? It is also know that the sites that do charge are much cheaper on shore (and a lot faster). ;) For those not wanting to pay the ship's rate (which I think is too expensive) that is a nice alternate. The other is get to the Platinium status and get it free on the ship like us. :D Much more convenient and do not use up shore time.

Archived