obstructed view NEED INFO PLEASE!!!!

CHINA2

I Am Assigned On The Lido Deck On The Conquest Cabin 9283. Sailing 9-12-04

I Finaly Received Confirmation.

I Have Heard People Speak About Obstructed Views. How Do You Know ? Is There A Web Site That Lets You Know?

According to our TA, it can be up to 90% obstructed, however, still better than inside cabins since the little sun light still be able to find its way into the room.

We booked 2 obstructed cabins on our last cruise since the price was cheaper than inside. We had 35% obstructed, our daughter's room was 45% obstructed. Not bad at all.

[quote name='CHINA2']I Am Assigned On The Lido Deck On The Conquest Cabin 9283. Sailing 9-12-04

I Finaly Received Confirmation.

I Have Heard People Speak About Obstructed Views. How Do You Know ? Is There A Web Site That Lets You Know?[/QUOTE]
Go to Carnival's web site, choose Fun ships, choose Conquest, choose Deck plans then Lido deck to find your room#. There is a legend to the right that will let you know if your room has an obstrcted view.
Maybe this will help.;)

Did you book a 5A or a 7A- these are the only categories that have obstructions.

With looking at your ship= I dont see where your cabin has any obstructions.
I think its a good location.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]We were on the Conquest, Lido deck, last Sept. We were just inside the doors from the pool and had no complaints at all, actually found it to be quiet convenient to the pool bar and the buffet.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]This Sept we will be on 8th floor (balcony) on RCCL's Mariner on the 'hump'.[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=blue]I am sure you will love the ship, your cabin and all the ports![/color][/size][/font]
;) :) ;) :)

The "Icruise.com" web site has good visuals of obstructed cabins. Select your cruiseline and ship and then find your deck and stateroom. You will see a fairly good picture of the "obstruction", usually a lifeboat. I love the view from an oceanview room, but also because you're not in total darkness without a window! Happy Cruising!

Archived