SOS Cruisers, can you help me?

Looking at booking on the SOS late Feb, 07. If you have pics that you took on the cruise, like the rooms, etc. can you please post? I would love to get an idea of what it looks like. I've only been on the Monarch by RCI.

Thanks!:)

I suggest that you try going to: http://www.webshots.com

Type in the name of your ship. Lots of photos out there.

Hi,

We were on the Sovereign in Feb 2006 and had a great time - pics and Cruise Compasses:

http://community.webshots.com/user/AAGF1

Andy

Andy,

Thank you so much for sharing your album. Those were awesome pictures. I noticed the entertainers were like the ones we had on the Monarch in 02! If that's the case, dh & I may skip some shows and explore the ship activities while our kids are in the Adventure Ocean programs!!

Can you share with me some of the formal dining menus, if you remember?

I have photos from the Sovereign in August. Hope they help. I too am looking to be on the Sovereign in February, 07. Thanks for asking the question.

The standard cabin is small, we used to manage a family of four in them, then got connecting rooms the last time.

Have fun!

Sorry ColeandAbby - we only ate in the Mirage once and the food was good but I don't have the menus. We were happy with the variety in the Windjammer and Sorrento's (Pizza). Glad you enjoyed the pics and Compasses. You'll have a great time!

Andy

Andy,

Thank you so much for sharing your album. Those were awesome pictures. I noticed the entertainers were like the ones we had on the Monarch in 02! If that's the case, dh & I may skip some shows and explore the ship activities while our kids are in the Adventure Ocean programs!!

Can you share with me some of the formal dining menus, if you remember?

Archived