Dragging deck chairs around

afdds

Does anyone know what time in the morning they start dragging pool chairs around? I booked two aft cabins on the Legend and didn't think about the noise of pool chairs being set up in the morning. We are booked on the Panorama Deck, should I switch decks?

Thanks for the help!

Does anyone know what time in the morning they start dragging pool chairs around? I booked two aft cabins on the Legend and didn't think about the noise of pool chairs being set up in the morning. We are booked on the Panorama Deck, should I switch decks?

Thanks for the help!

If you mean aft aft, no worries, there are fixed tables and or hot tubs over your cabins.

Big_Duck, I should have mentioned the cabin # 8272, and yes it's facing backwards ;) . Hot tubs and a few chairs wouldn't be sooo much noise, I was worried about hundreds of chairs being shuffled over my head.

Can't find any pictures of the aft pool area on the Legend or one of her sister ships. I've gone to web shots without much luck.

Thank you for your quick response.

We stayed in a balcony on Panorama aft on the Legend, right under the ice cream station on the starboard side and near the stairs. 8247. Noise didn't really bother us. I don't think we heard anything much earlier than 7 or 8am, if we heard much at all. But we don't sleep in much.

We stayed in a balcony on Panorama aft on the Legend, right under the ice cream station on the starboard side and near the stairs. 8247. Noise didn't really bother us. I don't think we heard anything much earlier than 7 or 8am, if we heard much at all. But we don't sleep in much.

[sorry, double post... arrgh!]

Ouch! Have you been in an aft cabin below the pool? Can would you change cabins?

Last year we had and aft cabin on the Triumph - Verandah Deck. We did not have any problem with noise. We heard the scraping of chairs only once but it was late in the afternoon.

We booked another aft on the Legend - also on the Panorama Deck - for this February. We love the aft and even if there is a little noise - I still would NOT change :D .

6:00 a.m.!!!!

Yep! 6:00 a.m.!!! And also sometime after midnight as they stack them up! Scraaaaaaaaaape BAM! Scraaaaaaaaaape BAM! Scraaaaaaaaaape BAM! But we were mid ship right under the Lido Deck pool areas! We are in the same spot our next cruise on the Spirit, but we decided to go one deck down to avoid the noise!

You should be fine though! We had some friends Aft on the same deck and they didn't hear a thing!

Great photos! Thanks a bunch. That looks like at least a hundred chairs that will be scraaaaaape BAM scraaaape Bam. I love facing the wake of the ship instead of the side. I've checked different dates on the Legend to get one deck lower, but nothing is available. The only way for me to get an aft balcony is right under the pool.:(

Sounds like I'll hear a little noise, but no one has really told me to change to another deck. I guess I will leave the reservation as it stands unless.......

We have another couple traveling with us from the Netherlands and they have not cruised before and this will be their "once in a life time cruise" I'm booking the cabins and just didn't want to make an awlful mistake.

Thanks CC members for all your help.

Archived