When I can book for 2009?

Eskwire

I would guess 18 -24 months before the cruise, depending on the itinerary. Generally, the Caribbean and Alaskan itineraries are released first with the Med, Pacific and exotics released later. My guess is that next Spring (May?), you'll be able to book your '09 Caribbean cruise.

This made me smile! :)

We're waiting (rather impatiently) for the Med cruises to come out for 2008 and we were told they won't be released until April 2007. So, depending on WHERE you want to go, you could have a bit of a wait for dates in 2009.

I feel your pain!! :)

Princess generally releases new schedules in the late spring/early summer, and they do it by region (i.e., Europe, Mexican Riviera, Gulf of Alaska), and they open for booking a couple of weeks after the schedule is announced. Last spring/summer, they announced the schedules for roughly May 2007-April 2008 (although, I don't think all April 2008 sailings have been announced--it depends on the region you're going to). So, the next round of announcements should be for roughly May 2008-April 2009. That would mean that the Presidents' Day 2009 sailings should be announced in this next batch, as would the 2008 Med sailings.

Archived