Carnival Holiday's repair of shaft vibration?

bahia puller

Has anyone recently cruised on the HOLIDAY and noticed whether the vibration has been fixed from when they hit the pier in Mobile Alabama back in 2004. I know they had some minor work done, but was the bent

shaft/propeller fixed. We cruised in FEB 2005 and it was very noticeable, especially in the rear of the ship.

I want to cruise again on it, but where your cabin is makes a difference if it is still shaking.

We have been on 8 different Carnival ships and the Holiday is the only ship we felt the vibration so much. Other wise was a super cruise, but definitely felt alot of vibrations. Yes I would cruise again on her tho.

We were on the 10-23-06 cruise our cabin was E-154 OV, no noticable vibration great cruise.

Bart

Holiday from New Orleans 02-04

Sensation from New Orleans 02-05

Inspiration from Tampa 10-05

Celebration from Jacksonville 02-06

Holiday from Mobile 10-23-06

Glory from Port Canaveral 02-03-07:D :D

I don't know if they fixed the bent shaft on Holiday or not, but I do know that vibration is one of the traits of the Holiday Class. We had a mid-ship cabin on Celebration (sister ship) in '00, and there was a noticeable vibration. It was our first cruise, so I figured it was just common place. Certainly didn't diminish our cruise any. I would be more than happy to sail on her again.

Archived