yoga on Windsurf

spashram

Has anyone taken the yoga classes on the Windsurf? How are they? What time of day do they offer them? Are the classes noisy or crowded? Any idea why style of yoga the teacher practices? We will be on the Barbados trip on December 16th. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. My husband and I did the yoga class on the Windsurf in Europe last summer. At that time the class was given by the guy who ran the fitness center, and his name escapes me. But it might be someone different now. Overall, it was a bit of a disappointment. Basically he did yoga and we followed along. There was not much verbal queueing. I think this might have been intentional, since not everyone in the class spoke English, or had the same native language. But it was still a bit hard to follow. I would guess it was Hatha yoga, or something similar. There were only about 5 or 6 participants. The classes were in the morning, maybe about 9AM. We did the yoga class and then went for a late breakfast. So the timing wasn't ideal for us either. But it might be completely different now - I would check it out and see. Hopefully someone else will weigh in with a more recent experience. In any case, you'll have a great time on the cruise! That looks like a wonderful itinerary - I'm looking at it for Dec. 2007. Enjoy!

Archived