Possible Stupid Question

maryt2516

Can someone tell me what the hanger situation is on the QM2? I'm taking all these things off hangers to put in a suitcase and wondering if I'll have enough hangers to hang them back up when I get on the ship. Just wondering if maybe I should throw some extras in the bottom of each bag. (Sorry--my Mother raised me to be frightened of wrinkles.)

Thanks,

Mary

We fitted 2 adults and 1 babies belongings in the wardrobes of a B2 cabin this week. My wife had 5 dresses and other clothes, and everything fitted perfectly. One wardrobe has the hotel style hangars (i.e. not stealable), and the other has loops that you hook your own hangars onto.

Hope this helps

(I also found that hanging my suits in the bathroom, with the shower on full heat for 10 minutes did a great job of ironing out the wrinkles!)

Thanks for the help. We leave Wednesday night for London and are frantically busy right up until flight time so today is my day to get everything together. I'm currently working on reducing my shoe count to something reasonable. The extra hangers are staying home!!

Take a couple spray cans of Wrinkle Guard with you. It comes in a blue can about 4" tall. or Downy has a spray bottle called Downy Wrinkle Releaser. I just purchased this and it seams to work good. I know the Wrinkle Guard is very good. Good luck. Wish I were going on this cruise. Right now I am looking at Dec. 16th for this ship.

Archived