passion island cozumel

dodygirl

We did it on our first cruise last year on Carnival. The Island is absolutely beautiful....and the water is crystal clear...they do a buffet lunch there for you and you can buy liquor.

There are vendors that end up setting up about 1 hr or so after you arrive, so if you want to avoid them, don't walk over by them.

It is a place to swim and relax..ONLY on a beautiful, private beach....we really enjoyed it.

Passion Island is breathtaking. The buffet and drinks are included. I believe the drinks are like beer, rum punch, margaritas and soda. I did see some people snorkeling because they brought their own masks. I don't think they rent any kind of recreational things; i.e., jet ski.

Very relaxing day and the water is crystal clear.

on the 10/15 Freedom C&A Member Cruise. What a great day! Jerk chicken, guacamole to die for, mahi mahi, fresh fruits & juice, pop, booze such as Carona (who owns the island & films their ads there).

Snorkeling is boring since there is nothing to look at but people's feet. Snorkeling is way out or in the boat zone which is not safe. So we left our snorkel gear on the ship. Forget renting a floating mat. Just lay back & you float automatically for a nice nap.

Bus ride was pretty good but ferry was great ride!

I went in 2003. It was very nice. The hamocks were not on the beach but they were nice to sleep in none the less. Food and drinks were included. You can get a message on the beach or your hair braided. The locals do show up about an hour after you arrive. They can only be in one section and are not allowed where you are unless you ask them. I could not here what they were saying so I motioned for one to come over. Dumb, but I wanted a braid in my hair.

Archived