CC Group Cruise. Valentines 2008...Conquest or Ecstasy, Any TAKERS??

ROPD184

Ok guys..here is what I am wanting to do...I want to plan a Cruise Critic Group Cruise that travels during valentines of 2008 from Galveston. Here are the options i have found. Ecstasy:

Leaves Feb 9th-Returns Valetines day (5 night)

Ecstasy:

Leaves Valentines day and returns the 18th (4 night)

Conquest:

Leaves Feb 10th and returns the 17th (7 nights)

I am leaning towards the conquest, and I THINK Valentines day would fall on a formal night..i would have to double check..anyway..lemme know if you are interested.

BTW, we are James and Jennifer from Ft Worth Tx. We are in our early to mid 20's. I am a police officer and Jenn is a massage therapist. We love to meet new people and have a good time. Hope this gets some interest. THANKS!

Thats cool Kathy...we were there with ya....pretty rough water Sunday huh?? it was a lot of fun...and the Ecstasy is a cool ship....

which cruise of the three I mentioned would you prefer..I really think the counquest since its a little bit longer...PLUS its a bigger ship...it will handle the waves a little better..anyway..thats great..if I get several more that are interested in the next few days..im gonna go ahead and try to get the next step started for the group..like the rates..the deposit ammounts..and any perks...Hope we can make it work!

Hey Shar...Yeah well...we found the way like to spend ALL our vacation time....LOL..Its definately an addiction.

Hugh...so are you interested in this trip?? and would you only go on Ecstasy?? or would you consider Conquest....if just ecstasy..which Ecstasy Trip..the nighter gettin back V-Day..or the 4 nighter leaving V-Day?? Im with Kathy that either would be cool as I like both ships...but the seven nighter would be, of course, longe. Here is where we are at so far..as I count talleys...If you say you would go on either, Ill put you down on both ships....you do need to specify which Ecstasy trip you would rather.....the 4 or five nighter..if you simply do not care which one we go on......just that you wanna go, your name will go on all trips. THANKS!

SHAR...ARE YOU WITH US?? you know you wanna!

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10

Ecstasy 5 night-Hughvh/AKB10

Ecstasy 4 night-

I'd love to go on the Conquest. I've heard she's a beautiful ship and I've already been on the Victory and believe she and Conquest are a lot alike. I loved Victory so I'd love Conquest. :D I think the Ecstasy is exactly like the Imagination and I didn't like that ship. :( So I'm voting for Conquest. :D

HEY Avril welcome..Ive been on conquest before and am sailing on her once again before the Valentine day cruise...we absolutely LOVE her. I really think that this will be a great time, and have gotten a better response than what I thought I was gonna get this weekend. Hopefully I will be able to move forward monday when the CC people are back in..your vote has been taken and here is where we stand:

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10/Avril

Ecstasy 5 nighter-Hughvh/AKB10

Ecstasy 4 nighter-None

Lets keep em going folks....as soon as we get the quote from the CC TA's...we can see where we stand with that....just so everyone knows...we have to book through the CC TA's (the ones that will give us our quote) to get the CC Group Ammenaties and deals...cool folks...talk to yall soon.

Kimber...thats awesome...as I said on the other page..im gonna add you on all until you specify which you would rather...this is great guy...only one day into this thing and we have really good feedback..I am hoping to get our quotes tomorow....so we can get the deposit down!! and start this thing for REAL!! Come on people...lets have one heck of a Vday Party!

Here's where we are now:

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10/Avril/Kimber22

Ecstasy 5 nighter-Hughvh/AKB10/Kimber22

Ecstasy 4 nighter-Kimber22

Lets keep this rockin and rollin...when it comes down to crunch time...we will have to figure out which one we want to take..I HOPE i can get quotes for both ecstasy and conquest. But I will let you guys know more tomorow...Hey bronzedoll..where are ya?

Enchantress..how are you? Thanks for your interest in this cruise..where ya from?? what do you do?? and how many in your party?? As I have said earlier...I am going to try to get in touch with someone tomorow so we can go ahead and get the rates, deposit ammounts, and perks...and then I will update this..I agree with you about the conquest..its an awesome ship...I will put you down for the conquest!!! if you have any questions..Post em here, or email me at chp_50@Yahoo.com. Thanks guys! ONE MORE on the Love boat on the Conquest- CC Vday cruise of 08!!!:D

oops I forgot....here is where we stand so far....

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10/Avril/Kimber22/Enchantress13

I have a friend and his wife who also want to go...He is a deputy with Tarrant County...they want Conquest but I will not put their name down as a vote until they join Cruise Critic...this is awesome guys...as soon as I get through the next coupleof steps....im gonna see if we can get discounts for group shore excurions and stuff..i dont know about all that...but like I said..I LOVE to meet new people and have a good time! Talk to yall soon!

Hey Onlysister...Glad you are interested....thanks for posting...I agree with you about conquest..I really think she will prevail in the votes...Longer Itenirary and a VERY nice ship...so Onlysister..I will put you down for the conquest....I am thinking about naming this cruise..."The Cupid's Conquest, Celebrating Love in 2008". Whaddya think guys? Lemme know...Invite all you know..I really think this will be an AWESOME time together. As soon as I hear from Cruise Critic tomorow..I will let you know...

Here is where we stand now

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10/Avril/Kimber22/Enchantress13/Onlysister

Things are really lookin good guys...I have some really fun ideas of things taht we could do..and I bet we could get Conquest to host a private party if we get enough people on...Lets keepthings going!! Talk to yall later!!

Good Mornining everyone.....hows it going....I am hoping to hear back from Cruise Critic today...not exactly sure how that works, but I do have an Email out to them...so we will seee.

MrBit....Cool that your coming over from our conquest trip in September...We have a really good group of people over there....you AND Kimber are here now!!!:D

Bronzedoll...whats up?? When is your cruise on Carnival that you said would be your first?? I dont know if you said or not....anyway..I am adding Mrbit to the Ecstasy trips and Bronzedoll to the Conquest trip....this is great guys!! Here are the numbers

Conquest-Ropd184/AKB10/Avril/Kimber22/Enchantress13/Onlysister/Bronzedoll

Ecstasy 5 nighter-Hughvh/AKB10/Kimber22/MrBit

Ecstasy 4 nighter-Kimber22/MrBit

Alright guys....As soon as I hear from Cruise Critic I will let you know! Thanks again for the great response...this is gonna be fun!

Ok guys listen up....I just got a relpy from Laura and she said she put in for a price quote for the Conquest and the Ecsatsy 5night....she didnt tell me when they would be in...but I will be watching my email closely tomorow to see if I get em...lets not letthis board fal to the bottom..we want everyone to see it so they can come with us...Come on people..lets make this one FUN Valentines cruise!

Hey KCFan...welcome to the board!!! Glad your with us!! Im sure you read my introduction but if not, We are James and Jenn from Ft Worth Tx, In our early/mid 20's. Im very excited anbout planning this group cruise, as we love to meet and hang out with new people. This will be Jenns 5th cruise, and my 4th (mine and Jenns thrid on the Conquest). The conquest is a very gorgeous ship, and there is so much to do. We are planning this so far out, that we have the oppottunity to plan some really fun things! Whats your names and how many in your party KCfan?? I have already submited this to the cruise critic group cruise manager (Laura) and she has submited it for pricing. So I am just waiting for an email from her which should be here anytime I would imagine. Anyway...here is where we now stand!

Conquest

1. Ropd184
  2. AKB10
  3. Avril
  4. Kimber22
  5. Enchantress13
  6. Onlysister
  7. bronzedoll
  8. Kcfan

Ecstasy 5 Night

1. Hughvh
  2. AKB10
  3. Kimber22
  4. MrBit

Ecstasy 4 Night

1. Kimber22
  2. MrBit

we are coming along great folks....Conquest is definately ahead..so we will have to see what happens once pricing and deposits come out. I have got a friend I work with that will be joining and going with us as well..him and his wife, and they will be wanting the conquest. But his vote doesnt count until he is on the board! Hopefully ill get the information today and I will post it as soon as I get it! SEE YALL LATER!

James, just a note because I see people posting about this all the time... be patient on the pricing... it'll take a few days, to a week. If you don't hear after a week, check back with Laura... she doesn't just handle the group cruises, she runs the joint ;) So as you can imagine, she stays pretty busy... and she is at the mercy of the travel agents, and also trying to find the best pricing... but she is very good about getting everything out to you in a pretty timely manner... but just don't expect it within 24 hours :D Just didn't want you freaking out if you didn't get anything!! Hopefully she'll get it to you in the next couple of days or sooner!!

Archived