Who else wishes........

Sashalanda

That cruise critic had more clothing options?

I would like some more color options on those shirts pretty please hehe. Or maybe some brightly printed t-shirts with CC advertisement etc?

T-shirt with CC and Carnival Addict would be cool too. Would it be illegal for me to get an airbrushed t-shirt made with CC on it and Carnival addict or would that be copyright infringement? Not going to sell it..just want one for myself but I don't want to do anything wrong.:D Hey whats wrong with my halo???

We always make our own tshirts for our CC group cruises... they always include cruisecritic.com on them... you can shoot Laura an email, but I don't think she would mind the advertising!!!! I would imagine that if the number of people that ordered CC items increased, they would continue adding more options. Laura is very nice and receptive, if you have suggestions, I'm sure she would be open to hearing them!!

Thanks! Always feel better knowing I'm am being a legal beagle lol. I like their logo as it is just so tropical but navy blue and white are neither good colors for me..am pale as a milk bottle ewww. I'm more of a pale pink or red person :).

Thanks! Always feel better knowing I'm am being a legal beagle lol. I like their logo as it is just so tropical but navy blue and white are neither good colors for me..am pale as a milk bottle ewww. I'm more of a pale pink or red person :).

I think at one time they did have white shirts with blue writing... mine is the blue one, and I don't mind it so much... but yes, it would be nice to have some other options.

That cruise critic had more clothing options?

I would like some more color options on those shirts pretty please hehe. Or maybe some brightly printed t-shirts with CC advertisement etc?

T-shirt with CC and Carnival Addict would be cool too. Would it be illegal for me to get an airbrushed t-shirt made with CC on it and Carnival addict or would that be copyright infringement? Not going to sell it..just want one for myself but I don't want to do anything wrong.:D Hey whats wrong with my halo???

I agree with you totally. But I don't think CC would like to have "Cruise Addict" on their clothing items because that is the name of another cruise board. :eek:

Archived