A Good Kind of Problem........

AFT_LOVER

as many know we cancelled out Norweigan Fjords cruise 6/18 on Jewel. Right from the start after we got home from our May cruise with Delta not allowing skymiles to be used to pay for the $2000 flights for us. SO my TA gets RCCL to book us. We get notice ast week that we fly in the previous night arriving at 8AM next morning at Gatwick & flying home NWA at 1:30PM to Detroit & then we have to wait 5 hours to fly to CLE, which I could rent a car & drive the 3 hours. "So we just said forget it!!"

So I phone my TA to cancel it giving a lucky person 9256 to enjoy for over $11K for booking now for a D1 with air.

She emails me 6 cruises all with AFT staterooms & all are special rates.

We have 2 that sail from Miami to Bermuda for 2 days, then to the UK, then Azores & Spain. Brilliance & Voyager in April. 2 Med cruises 4/29 with 2 days in Venice & 2 days in Rome on Brilliance & another that has 5 Greek ports with a day in Venice & Rome on Billiance in May. Then a 4/14 Navigator that sails to Bermuda for 2 days, then to Ireland, France & UK to fly home & finally a Panama Canal on Radiance on 4/14.

We want to sail them all but only have 2 weeks available in 2007. So help us out. Today I am leaning towards Voyager with Spain & Bermuda to realx & enjoy the sun with 5 sea days & that is D1 AFT! Jerry is for Med with double days in Venice & Rome ($10 train ticket RT & walk the city).

This is my kind of problem, all these great cruises & we can choose 1 ........

MACOP,

What a great problem to have! Good luck in your decision. I would love a Med cruise so I vote for that...have not been but would love to!!

The majority of my family live in the suburbs of Cleveland! I spend alot of air time from ORD to Cleveland! Have fun and again, Good luck!

and I will pick you up at the airport for some fun!

MACOP,

What a great problem to have! Good luck in your decision. I would love a Med cruise so I vote for that...have not been but would love to!!

The majority of my family live in the suburbs of Cleveland! I spend alot of air time from ORD to Cleveland! Have fun and again, Good luck!

GO GO GO with the VOS!!! I was looking at that myself. Great itinerary and the prices I saw were great (especially if you have any discounts to put towards it). I also heard going westbound is better that eastbound. I'm jealous but maybe in 2008 I'll do it since my husband can't get April off (and he's the boss lol) No my problem is the long cruise and then if I'm in Spain I want another week there. Toooo long for us not. Two years ago we did the Fiords and they were magnificient. Great cruise. Do it someday. We were able to use Delta miles for flight so that was a BIG help. Enjoy!!!!!

Husband wants 4/29 Med cruise & I want VOS 4/21 to enjoy the ship for 12 nts with plenty of warmth & sun to relax in. VOS is half the price of Brilliance. This way he can call in sick & we can do another in November/December 2007.

GO GO GO with the VOS!!! I was looking at that myself. Great itinerary and the prices I saw were great (especially if you have any discounts to put towards it). I also heard going westbound is better that eastbound. I'm jealous but maybe in 2008 I'll do it since my husband can't get April off (and he's the boss lol) No my problem is the long cruise and then if I'm in Spain I want another week there. Toooo long for us not. Two years ago we did the Fiords and they were magnificient. Great cruise. Do it someday. We were able to use Delta miles for flight so that was a BIG help. Enjoy!!!!!

Archived