Mazatlan - Golf

H20 Lover

Throw out your ideas for golf in Mazatlan, the good the bad and the ugly. Our ship seems to be offering only one "El Cid" at $99, but we are open to outside of the ship.

Post away. :)

There are 3 courses in Mazatlan;

1- El Cid as you know

2- Estrella del Mar

3- Mazatlans municipal (9 hole) use taxis

My choice would be Estrella del Mar on Stone Island for it is a ocean side course designed by Trent Jones/would cost about $30 to $40 dollars round trip by taxi or you could book with King David who has special golf package at http://www.mazatlangolfking.com.mx

Hope this helps Mazatlanmike

Wow, thank you Mike. I went to King David's web site and there was nothing on there about golf though :confused:

Confused, I am sorry you are right. I called them and you have to e-mail them or call them for info about the golfing. ( the email address on the site is kingdavid@mzt.megared.net.mx ) They also told me that you can book Estrella del Mar through your ship. In the new upcoming web site the golf packages will be included.

Hope this solves the problem mazatlanmike

• 1 month later...

If I Were You I Would Definatley Choose Estrella Golf It Is Much Nicer Than El Cid And Mike Is Right If You Get The Package With King David It Includes Transportation So You´ll Save Alot But You Have To Email Them Mexico Is Still A Little Behind Sometimes On This Internet Stuff Lol Good Luck And Hope You Enjoy

• 1 month later...
Throw out your ideas for golf in Mazatlan, the good the bad and the ugly. Our ship seems to be offering only one "El Cid" at $99, but we are open to outside of the ship.

Post away. :)

There are 2 more courses in Mazatlan; Mazatlan's municipal 9-whole course and in my book the very best in Mexico is at Estrella Del Mar which is a beautiful course designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr by the ocean and magnificent beach of Stone Island where you can actualy see the dolphins play near the beach as you play. You should check out the Golfing Tour on King David's new web site for more info. http://www.kingdavid.com.mx

Hit one for me MazatlanMike

Wow, thank you Mike. I went to King David's web site and there was nothing on there about golf though :confused:

I do not know what happened with my post to your original question. The wording has been changed or edited. It almost even looks like a post I made in December. Anyway, the text for the 3 Golf courses is correct but the web site for king davids golfing was not. It is the old one. The new one for golfing can be found on http://www.kingdavid.com.mx under the tittle Golfing.

MazatlanMike

Archived