Windstar Nov4th/Nov11th just back

bearhall

We just arrived home from our cruise on the Windstar Barcelona to Lisbon. The seas were calm and the weather a little cool and cloudy. Overall cruise good ,not great. The ports were at the tail of the season for most part. The crew did a fine job as a whole. The entertainment was lacking but, he did try, only one keyboard player for entertainment. Wine corkage fee strictly enforced, no new tip policy was in place , tip what you want , the shore excursions were fair to good but over priced. I feel this cruise should be taken earlier in the season. This is our second Windstar cruise and we felt the Costa Rica cruise was better.

The ports were at the tail of the season for most part ... I feel this cruise should be taken earlier in the season.

I know how you feel. We did the Barcelona - Lisbon cruise on Wind Star last autumn, and although some ports were ok, it was definitely off-season in a couple of them (Ibiza in particular seemed a little bit like someone who had just woke up after a long hard fun party).

But even so, I would do this same itinerary again -- even off-season they were interesting ports.

Archived