Smoking rooms? Balconies?

scottlyn

We are going on the Conquest next week and we have a balcony cabin. We were wondering if other people can smoke on their balconies? Does Carnival have certain rooms that are for "smoking"? We do not smoke and are hoping that the cabins next to us do not smoke on their balconies!

We are going on the Conquest next week and we have a balcony cabin. We were wondering if other people can smoke on their balconies? Does Carnival have certain rooms that are for "smoking"? We do not smoke and are hoping that the cabins next to us do not smoke on their balconies!

There are no "non smoking" cabins... so yes, there is a chance that the people in cabins beside you could be smoking on their balconies...

Anyone can smoke in any of the rooms and on the balconys. So that means that someone could have smoked in the room you are fixing to occupy. The good thing is that they use a very good cleaner and I have never smelled smoke in my cabin. I have however smelled it in the hall from someone else. I have been on the Conquest twice and have not had any problems, so enjoy your cruise!!!

Cindy

My husband smokes on the balcony, we get to know the neighbors right away and let them know, he smokes but will not be smoking when they are out on their balcony so if they come out and my husband does not notice, he tells them just to stick their head around and let him know so he can put out his smoke.

My brother in law is coming with us and he smokes and he heard that you can smoke in your room. My husband call Carnival they told him no smoking in the rooms at all. Only in area that are allow.

image.php?code=0XT1323ee2Xk17Xs11Xfun fun in the sun

image.php?code=0XT132433dXk1Xs25Xb2b to our freedom

Your brother-in-law can smoke in the cabin anytime he feels like it. There are no non-smoking cabins on Carnival. There are, however, non-smoking areas in the public areas of the ship as well as certain smoking allowed areas.

My brother in law is coming with us and he smokes and he heard that you can smoke in your room. My husband call Carnival they told him no smoking in the rooms at all. Only in area that are allow.

image.php?code=0XT1323ee2Xk17Xs11Xfun%20fun%20in%20the%20sun

image.php?code=0XT132433dXk1Xs25Xb2b%20to%20our%20freedom

Someone fed you a crock of bullhockey :p LOL

BTW, you can put your countdown clocks in your signature, so you don't have to type them in each time. Just go to User CP and put them in your siggie.

My husband smokes on the balcony, we get to know the neighbors right away and let them know, he smokes but will not be smoking when they are out on their balcony so if they come out and my husband does not notice, he tells them just to stick their head around and let him know so he can put out his smoke.

Your husband seems like a real gentleman!!

Thanks for all of the replies, and it is good to know that Carnival uses a good cleaner!! :)

Archived